Kutch Tour With White Rann(4 Nights / 5 Days)Book Now
Day 01 : Arrive at Bhuj
Today, arrive at Bhuj. On arrival visit places like Swaminarayan Temple, Aina Mahal Museum, Pragmahal Museum, Bhartiya Sanskriti Darsan Exhibition & Cenotaphs of Royal Family. Overnight stay at the hotel
Day 02 : Bhuj – Local Villages – Black Hill - White Rann (250km/5hrs)
Today, get ready to explore the Banni and Pachcham regions and the edge of the Great Rann of Kutch. Visit Dhordo village, Bhirandiyara village, Ludiya village, Khavda village, Kalo Dungar (Black Hill) and Dattatray Temple, Later proceed to White Rann which provides the view of the Great Rann & Sunset. Overnight stay at Dhordo/Hodka.
Day 03 : Hodka/Dhordo - Mata No Madh - Lakhpat – Narayan Sarovar - Koteshwar – Nakhtrana (250kms / 5hrs)
Today, Visit Mata no Madh - the famous temple of Ashapura Mata. At Lakhpat visit Lakhpat Fort, unique Gurudwara and a beautiful tomb of Gosh Muhammad (famous saint) constructed with hard black stone. Visit Narayan Sarovar is one of the most sacred sites in Hindu religion and is considered to be the third sacred lake. Also visit Koteshwer Shiva Temple. Overnight stay at Nakhtrana.
Day 04 : Nakhtrana - Mandvi (100kms/2hr)
Today, enjoy the coastal town Mandvi. Visit Vijay Villas Palace – Summer retreat of the royal family. Visit to Organic Farm; 72 Jain Temple Complex; Shipping Yard at Mandvi. Enjoy balance day at the private beach. Overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 05 : Mandvi – Bhuj (60km/1hr)
Today proceed to Bhuj On the way visit Bhujodi Village for Shopping, later Drop at airport or Railway station.
…………End of services…………
Notes: Indicated kms and journey time are approx and does not include sightseeing times.
Package Cost :-
|Per Adult on Twin Sharing
|02 Person – Per Person Cost
|04 Person – Per Person Cost
|Extra Adult Sharing Room
|Child (6 to 11 years)
|Vehicle – 2 Persons
|Vehicle – 4 Persons
*** Given rates are per person and Nett.
*** 3.09% Government Tax extra on total amount of bill
Hotels Used or Similar:-
||Hotel Grand 3D
||Sham E Sharad Resort
||Getway to Rann Resort
||J P Resort – Cottage Room
||Beach Side AC Tents
||Vijay Vilas Heritage Home stay
Tour Cost Includes:-
- Meeting and assistance on arrival
- 04 nights accommodation in above mentioned or similar hotels
- Daily Buffet/ fixed Menu breakfast & Dinner
- Air-conditioned car for sightseeing and excursions as per our itinerary
- Driver allowance, Toll tax and parking
Tour Cost Excludes:-
- Air fare / train fare
- Coolie / porter charges.
- Camera charges.
- Donations at temples.
- Guide & Entrance fees during sightseeing.
- Extended stay or travelling due to any reason.
- Any meals other than those specified in Tour Cost Includes'
- Expenses of personal nature such as tips, telephone calls, laundry, liquor etc.
- Any other item not specified in 'Tour cost includes'
- 3.09% Government service tax
- 60 days & prior to arrival - 10% of the tour/service cost.
- 59 days to 30 days prior to arrival - 20% of the tour/service cost.
- 29 days to 15 days prior to arrival - 25% of the tour/service cost.
- 14 days to 08 days prior to arrival - 50% of the tour/service cost.
- 07 days & less, prior to arrival or no show - NO REFUND
Terms & Conditions:-
- As per the Government directive, foreigners are requested to produce their passport as photo identity proof and Indians can produce any govt. approved photo identity such as Driving License/Pan Card/Voter ID card/Passport at the point of check-in at the hotel.
- All Prices are in Indian Rupees and valid for Indian National only.
- Above mentioned rates are subject to change without prior notice.
- Rooms are subject to availability at the time of receiving firm booking.
- In case of non availability of the mentioned hotels, similar kind/quality of hotels will be provided, which can changethe above package cost.
- 100 % advance shall have to be paid before departure out of which 50% has to be paid at the time of booking tour.
- Package not applicable in festival season and Long weekends
- Package cost valid till 31st March, 2015
- E. & O. E.